- Route Maps (PDF)
- Liability Waiver (PDF)*
- Printable Registration Form (PDF)*
- Rules of the Road (PDF)
- Fees List (PDF)
- Gear List (PDF)
- Sponsorship Information (PDF)
- Corporate Sponsor Sheet (PDF)
- Campus Map
Wrench/mechanical support will be available on the boulevard the day of the ride.
First aid/emergency assistance will be available on campus.
Switching routes on the day of the ride is possible at the registration tent. We will do our best to accommodate riders who wish/need to change routes. Those moving to a longer ride should come prepared to pay the difference. We are also happy to switch anyone to a shorter route and the price difference will be considered a donation to the scholarship fund.
Rest stops will be provided throughout the ride and will be marked on your map. Drinks, fruit and other snacks will be provided.
Pictures of the event: Via your registration for this event you agree to allow Simpson University to use your image in future advertisement.
Store: Red Hawk Ride T-shirts, hats, hoodies, and jerseys will be available on the boulevard the day of the ride.
Route Support: All four routes are clearly marked, offer fun rest stops with drinks and snacks, are patrolled by the Freedom Riders (Christian Motorcycle Association) and trouble trucks will be available to anyone who may need assistance or a ride back to campus.
- Each rider must wear a helmet
- Please obey all traffic signs
- Please obey all public safety and university officials along the route
- Read our Rules of the Road (PDF) for full list of rules
* Available on day of the event