Our vision is to invite the Redding community and beyond to the Simpson University campus for a healthy, fun, family-oriented day and to raise money for our student scholarship fund. Vendor booths benefiting a healthy lifestyle, music, food, climbing wall, and more will be offered.
On event day, booths will be labeled with vendor names. If you have questions contact Karen at 530-226-4177, or on the day of event call or text 530-710-8317. Please contact Karen right away if something prevents you from being at your booth on the day of the event. Thank you!
- As we develop and promote the annual Red Hawk Ride, booth space is being offered this year on a first come first serve basis at no charge to you. In exchange, we would love for you to donate item(s) for: our gift basket giveaways, or provide treats for our rest stops, or the swag bag goodies for registered riders. Contact Karen at 530-226-4177 to secure your spot.
- Our booths will be outside on the street inside the main Simpson University campus. We can provide a table, 2 chairs, and electricity. The booth space will be approximately 10x10. We recommend you bring a pop-up tent that will work on pavement.
- If you are selling food, you must have the proper permits from the City of Redding.
- We encourage you to promote your business, sell things, give coupons and products away, and have fun. We want this to be a win for you.
- Help us promote this event! We have posters and postcards you can display at your business.
- Use social media and tell your friends and customers.
- This is an all-day event. Please plan on staying all day. Booth set up will start as early as 7 a.m. Please be ready to open by 10 a.m. Stay until 3 p.m. and have everything cleaned up by 4 p.m.
- A brief schedule of the day includes:
6:30 a.m. - 100 mile bike riders leave campus
8:30 a.m. - 10, 25, and 50 mile bike riders leave
10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Lunch will be served
There will be music all day, and live music during the lunch hours. The climbing wall will be open all day. MARTINELLI’s tasting tent, massage & chiropractic tent, plus other fun activities will be all day.*
*Event times and activities offered may be subject to change. Check redhawkride.com often for updates or call 530-226-4177 for information.
Simpson University is a Christian university, and as such, we are a tobacco-free, alcohol-free and drug-free institution and event. We appreciate your respect! The Red Hawk Ride is a family-friendly event.